THESE RULES ARE IN PLACE FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT OF OPEN GYM PARTICIPANTS AND STAFF.
OPEN GYM - SUNDAYS 7:00 - 8:30 PM
$15 Drop-In Fee
- No admission past 15 minutes after start; participation in group warm-up is required.
- No shoes in the gym; bare feet or socks only.
- No food, drinks, or gum in the gym.
- Switching events is only permitted when announced; no running between events.
- No more than one person on the trampoline at a time.
- No more than one person JUMPING in the chunk foam pit at a time.
- NO RUNNING AND JUMPING UP WALLS!
- NO ACCESS TO AUXILIARY (BACK) GYM.
- Use of the high bar is not permitted.
- There are NO cell phones or cameras in the gym.
- Ask permission from a coach before doing high-level skills.
- Know your abilities; DO NOT ATTEMPT SKILLS ABOVE YOUR LEVEL.
- Respect yourself, your coaches and fellow participants.
- Open gyms may be cancelled without notice.
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL FROM THE FACILITY.